Heater unit with Eye/Face Wash and shower.
Application: In areas where electricity is available, heating safety stations is intended for use in cold weather conditions. units provides moderately warm or lukewarm eye/face water and excellent protection against freezing. consideration should be given to supplying unit with tempered water in accordance with ANSI Z358.1-2009. See ¡°Tempering Units¡± section for more information.
- Adopt central heating method to enhance 15¡æ of eye wash water temperature effectively
- Be equipped with temperature controller to control the temperature of water
- Setting up electrical heating working indicator
- Be applicable for areas where the temperature is below 5¡æ
- Small anti-freeze power of heater£º100W¡£
- Large power of heater heats up water£º10KW
- Voltage£º380 VAC/3PH/50HZ
- Electric current£º15 A
- Explosion proof grade of junction box£ºEX D IIB T4
- Be equipped with shower system and eye wash. It is installed on the ground of work-site directly.
- There is an auto-empty device in Eyewash system
- Main material£ºSS304¡£
- Once activate the Eyewash and Shower switch, it won¡¯t be shut off unless man-made factors
- Shower time£º£¾ 15 MIN
- The requirements of water pressure£º0.2¡ª0.3 MPa¡£
- Inlet size£º1-1/4¡å£¬FNPT
- Outlet size£º1-1/4¡å£¬FNPT
- Flow of shower£º£¾75.7 L/MIN
- Flow of Eye Wash£º£¾1.5 L/MIN
- Flow of Eye/Face Wash£º£¾11.4 L/MIN
- Eye wash system installed manual operated pressure regulating device.
- Be equipped with LED-type nameplate
- Be equipped with yellow-black safety warning belt