Heating traced cable unit with Eye/Face Wash.cover green ABS.anti-UV.
Application: In areas where electricity is available, heat-traced safety stations provide excellent protection against freezing. Units are heated by self-limiting heat tracing cable wrapped around internal pipe. Thermostat regulates heating. Units are insulated and jacketed for protection against weather. Since units are intended for use in cold weather conditions, consideration should be given to supplying unit with tempered water in accordance with ANSI Z358.1-2009. See ¡°Tempering Units¡± section for more information.
- Adopt electrical heating cable to control temperature, prevent inside water of system from icing.
- Setting up temperature controller to control the temperature of water
- Be applicable for areas where the temperature is below 0¡æ
- power of electrical heating cable£º135W
- Explosion proof grade of junction box£ºEX D IIB T4
- Be equipped with shower system and eye wash. It is installed on the ground of work-site directly.
- Main material£ºSS304
- Once activate the Eyewash and Shower switch, it won¡¯t be shut off unless man-made factors
- Shower time£º£¾ 15 MIN
- The requirements of water pressure £º0.2¡ª0.3 MPa
- Inlet size£º1-1/4¡å£¬FNPT
- Outlet size£º1-1/4¡å£¬FNPT
- Flow of shower£º£¾75.7 L/MIN
- Flow of Eye Wash£º£¾1.5 L/MIN
- Flow of Eye/Face Wash£º£¾11.4 L/MIN
- Eye wash system installed manual operated pressure regulating device
- Be equipped with LED-type nameplate
Heating Eyewash & Shower just plays the role of heat preservation and anti-freeze, but can¡¯t increase temperature of outlet water.